FREE: Wood Debris Drop Off Yard
Wood Yard Hours: 7:00 AM – 5:00 PM – 7 days per week
Closed Thanksgiving and Christmas Only
Map & Directions
Acceptable Log & Limb Dimensions:
•Log and tree limbs 10 to 14 inches across, cut to 5-foot* length or less.
•Log and tree limbs 15 to 24 inches across, cut to 2-foot* length or less.
•Log and tree limbs 24 to 35 inches across, cut to 1-foot* length or less.
•Logs and tree limbs 36 to 42 inches across, cut to 1-foot* sections and split.
*At the discretion of yard attendant.
Anything over these dimensions will not be accepted.
NO Stumps accepted
NO TREATED WOOD OF ANY KIND
NO chainsaws or other power tools used in yard
YOU MAY BE REQUESTED TO SORT YOUR LOAD
Now Accepting Cannabis/Hemp STALKS & STEMS
- Cannabis/Hemp – stems and stalks ONLY
- Construction wood debris
- Demolition wood
- Grape Vines cut 3 to 4 ft
- Logging Slash
- Nails OK – NO OTHER METAL
- Orchard or tree limbs
- OSB Ply Board (used for flooring)
- Painted Wood
- Palm tree leaves
- Particle Board
- Shrub/tree limbs
- Small quantities of corn stocks
- Wood Shakes
- Acoustical ceiling tiles
- Aluminum cans/glass/bottles
- Asphalt tiles
- Cemwood concrete shakes
- Chromium arsenate treated wood (CCA)
- Composition roofing/tar paper
- Dirt, rock or sand
- Grass clippings/loose leaves
- Metal except common nails
- Pampas grass
- Pine needles/berry vines
- Plastic/wood mixture decking
- Railroad Ties
- Straight vegetation
- Straw/hay/Lg. amount cornstalks
- Trash or Garbage of any kind
- Treated wood of any kind (Osmose, Penta, Creosote, etc)
- Vinyl coated material