Wood Debris Drop Off Yard
Wood Yard Hours: 7:00 AM – 5:00 PM – 7 days per week
Closed Thanksgiving and Christmas Only
Map & Directions
To our public wood yard Patrons:
This memorandum serves as notice of future charges to utilize our wood debris drop site. Due to cost increases to us for processing waste and disposal costs for our facility we are implementing a $5.00 fee for all acceptable loads.
This fee will be enacted on November 1, 2020.
Green material and wood debris are segregated. Please prepare your loads as such. You may be asked to sort materials before dropping. Thank you for your patience.
Acceptable Log & Limb Dimensions:
Log and tree limbs 10 to 14 inches across, cut to 5-foot* length or less.
Log and tree limbs 15 to 24 inches across, cut to 2-foot* length or less.
Log and tree limbs 24 to 35 inches across, cut to 1-foot* length or less.
Logs and tree limbs 36 to 42 inches across, cut to 1-foot* sections and split.
*At the discretion of yard attendant.
Anything over these dimensions will not be accepted.
NO Stumps accepted
NO TREATED WOOD OF ANY KIND
NO chainsaws or other power tools used in yard
YOU MAY BE REQUESTED TO SORT YOUR LOAD
Now Accepting Cannabis/Hemp STALKS & STEMS
- Cannabis/Hemp – stems and stalks ONLY
- Construction wood debris
- Grape Vines cut 3 to 4 ft
- Logging Slash
- Nails OK – NO OTHER METAL
- Orchard or tree limbs
- OSB Ply Board (used for flooring)
- Painted Wood
- Palm tree leaves
- Pampas Grass
- Particle Board
- Shrub/tree limbs
- Small quantities of corn stocks
- Urban Wood Residual
- Wood Shakes
- Acoustical ceiling tiles
- Aluminum cans/glass/bottles
- Asphalt tiles
- Cemwood concrete shakes
- Chromium arsenate treated wood (CCA)
- Composition roofing/tar paper
- Demolition Wood – potential asbestos
- Dirt, rock, or sand
- Grass clippings/loose leaves
- Metal except for common nails
- Pine needles/berry vines
- Plastic/wood mixture decking
- Railroad Ties
- Straight vegetation
- Straw/hay/Lg. amount cornstalks
- Trash or Garbage of any kind
- Treated wood of any kind (Osmose, Penta, Creosote, etc)
- Vinyl coated material